The Online Class To Learn How To Improve Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant. Naturally.
In 25+ video lessons, Kirsten Karchmer teaches you everything you need to know about understanding and improving natural fertility.
Pre-enroll for early access. Learn from one of the preeminent natural fertility experts and her 20+ years experience of successfully treating infertile couples.
The Complete Course
The Natural Path To Complete Fertility
During my 20 years running one of the largest and most influential fertility wellness clinics in North America, I’ve worked with thousands of couples diagnosed as infertile. They wish desperately for a child, but because of the high cost or ineffectiveness of conventional fertility treatments they are unable to get pregnant and carry a baby to term.
Throughout this time, I have pioneered new strategies that help couples improve their chances of conceiving, by integrating the best of conventional reproductive medicine and natural fertility care.
In my clinical practice, many people who had been diagnosed with ovulatory problems, high FSH, advanced maternal age, and a host of other commonly diagnosed fertility issues, were able to conceive by embracing my program, without having to spend tens of thousands of dollars. Based on this success, I became passionate about expanding the reach of the program to all who can benefit from it.
I’ve worked with a diverse team of medical doctors, OBGYNs, reproductive endocrinologists, infertility specialists and pharmacists to bring the first modern, integrated fertility program to millions pursuing the dream of parenthood.
25+ Video Lessons
Watch, listen, and learn as Kirsten Karchmer shares wisdom from decades of treating infertility patients.
A downloadable workbook accompanies the class with lesson recaps and supplemental materials.
Pre-Enrollees receive a personal 20-minute session with Kirsten to help identify and address your unique issues.
Want To Know When The Class Goes Live?
We offer full refunds up to 30 days after purchase.
You can watch your class in any modern browser
Take the class at your own pace and in your own time.
More About Kirsten
Kirsten Karchmer is a Board Certified reproductive acupuncturist and former President of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine. She pioneered proprietary infertility assessment and treatment protocols that optimize fertility while improving patients overall health. She is also the CEO/founder of Conceivable, a technology enabled fertility solution at 1/100 the cost of IVF and Viv Wellness a woman’s health revolution committed to eradicating PMS and cramping.
In 2013, Kirsten translated her successful clinical programs into her technology enabled platform that uses machine learning/ AI to provide affordable and impactful reproductive health solutions. Conceivable was named one of the most innovative health tech start ups from MedTech in 2015, and has been featured in The New York Magazine, Tech Crunch, Huffington Post, and MHealth.
Karchmer lectures internationally on women’s health, the future of integrative medicine, and using technology to better serve patients, providers, and healthcare systems. Kirsten has been recognized as one of the top female start-up founders to watch, the recipient of the Texas Trailblazer award for her innovation in health care and is also a Huffington Post and MindBodyGreen contributor.
Part 1: Why am I not getting pregnant?
- Fundamentals of Fertility: how and when conception occurs, understanding your (and your partner's) reproductive system, what's happening during your menstrual cycle.
- The Perfect Cycle & Why It Matters (A LOT!): the three phases of the menstrual cycle, how to figure out what's going on in each phase, what's up with BBT charting, how to do it, and why it's helpful, what a fertile cycle looks like, why doesn't your cycle look like the perfect one
- Common Fertility Issues in Each Cycle Phase: how different issues in the bleeding, follicular, and luteal phases are preventing you from getting pregnant, and what it means for your fertility (3 parts)
- Common Medical Diagnoses and What They Mean: PCOS, endometriosis, unexplained infertility, high FSH, low progesterone, recurrent miscarriage — what these mean for your fertility and can you fix them (hint: yes)?
- What's Next: how to know when you need to see a doctor, what options will your doctor recommend, how much is all this gonna cost, isn't there anything else we can do?
Part 2: The Natural Path To Complete Fertility
- Fundamentals Review: Applying what we know about menstrual cycles to understand YOUR specific fertility issues
- The Connection Between Your Cycle and Infertility: an evidenced based research review to show just how much your cycle impacts your fertility, and how much you can change it.
- The Connection Between Your Cycle and Overall Health: your period is a tool that can help you understand how all your body systems are working, let's learn how to use it to your advantage
- How fixable cycle problems become diseases, and what to do about it
- Fixing Issues In Each Phase of Your Cycle: Bleeding, Follicular, Luteal (3 parts)
- Diet, Exercise, Sleep, Hydration, Stress, Environment, and Lifestyle: How things that you totally control can affect how your cycle works, and your ability to get pregnant (7 parts)
- Why a "Whole Systems" Intervention is Necessary To Fix Your Fertility and How To Do It
- My Friend's Cousin's Aunt Said to Take Some Supplement For Fertility, Should I Do It? (Hint: No, but we'll discuss which ones you should take and what will actually make a difference and what you shouldn't take that can hurt you
- Why It's Not Just What You Eat, But When That Matters
- Extra Credit:
- When A Natural Approach Isn't Enough: plumbing issues, male factor, advanced maternal age, same sex couples
- Improving Your Chances When Doing IUI or IVF
- Male Factor: how to get your partner involved, why your dude is half the problem, finding out if it's you or him, dealing with the relationship stress of fertility