Conceivable offers a new kind of fertility benefit — one that's wellness based, leaves your employees healthier than when they started, and is a fraction of the cost of traditional fertility benefits.
Fertility Benefits Matter
Recent data show that more than TWO THIRDS of employees would be willing to change jobs to ensure that they had adequate fertility coverage — and that number jumps to 90% for those that are currently struggling to conceive.
In a business climate where you struggle to recruit and retain top-level talent, fertility benefits can help you stand out from the crowd. Fertility benefits aren't just for the women in your workforce; 68% of men said they would change jobs to gain access to fertility benefits if they needed them.¹
Learn how Conceivable can help you offer the benfits your employees need and deserve, at a price you feel can feel great about!
A Wellness Program That Goes Beyond Fertility
Fertility struggles can lead to big impacts in employee productivity — after all, the physiological impacts of infertility, like anxiety and depression, can be equivalent to those of cancer or AIDS.² Luckily, Conceivable users were able to reduce their stress by more than 35% after 12 weeks on the program.
In a recent user study, we found that Conceivable users weren't just improving fertility, but initiated a variety of healthy habits that influence longterm health and could lead to meaningful reductions in chronic disease. Happier, healthier employees are a great thing for your business, and help reduce healthcare costs over time.
PMS & Cramping Are The Worst.
Conceivable Can Help Your Employees Be Their Best.
PMS and cramping significantly reduce workplace productivity and attendance. A 2015 study of over 2,000 women found that a third of women take four or more sick days per year to deal with PMS, cramping, and other period related problems.³ In the US, that means that more than 24.6 million women are losing around 100 million workdays (and that's just the ones who take more than 4 days a year)! Our users reduced both PMS and menstrual cramping by more than 50% in their first 90 days on the program.
1. RMANJ. (2015). INFERTILITY IN AMERICA 2015 SURVEY AND REPORT. Retrieved from http://www.rmanj.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/RMANJ_Infertility-In-America-SurveyReport-_04152015.pdf
2. Domar AD, Zuttermeister PC, Friedman R. The psychological impact of infertility: a comparison with patients with other medical conditions. J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol. 1993;14 Suppl:45-52. PubMed PMID: 8142988.
3. Cohen, Claire. (2015, July 11) Periods Are Harming Our Career Prospects. The Telegraph. Retrieved From http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-health/11732333/Periods-are-harming-our-career-prospects.-This-aint-working.html
Payers & Providers
The Conceivable fertility wellness program provides an affordable intervention that improves access to fertility care for more of your patients or members.
The Conceivable Program puts wellness first. By focusing on areas like diet, stress reduction, hydration, sleep, and healthy weight maintenance, our patent-pending intervention helps build healthy lifestyle habits that have repercussions well beyond fertility.
The average cost of an IVF cycle is $15,000.¹ Conceivable can help reduce costs by ensuring that women achieve optimum reproductive health before attempting expensive procedures. Plus, women that become pregnant while on the Conceivable Program may be able to avoid other treatments all together.
Research shows that cycle factors, nutrition, stress, and sleep can affect the natural ability of couples to conceive. Conceivable addresses these important issues to improve fertility prognosis, regardless of treatment route.
Give your patients the fertility wellness program of their dreams with an affordable, effective turnkey solution from Conceivable.
1. Sable, D. (2016, February 24). Why More Americans Don’t Get IVF Treatment. Retrieved from http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidsable/2016/02/24/the-million-ivf-cycles-that-we-should-be-doing-but-were-not/#672df7304bc9
Leverage our 20+ years of clinical experience in the fertility wellness space, or our growing technology offerings, to make wellness work for your business.
At Conceivable, our goal is to get affordable, effective fertility care into the hands of as many women as possible. We've worked with numerous companies through partnerships and licensing to provide our services to their consumers. If you're looking for an outstanding partner in the wellness space, we're open to exploring how we can work together to meet your needs. We offer:
- White-labeling and turnkey technology solutions for groups that want to engage women in the fertility space, or offer a wellness program as part of an existing product.
- Monetizable premium level offerings for existing technologies like period trackers or fertility coaching programs.
- Predictive analytics for risk management and treatment decision making.
- Custom wellness API's — use our expertise to plug effective and tested wellness coaching into your product.
- Wellness or fertility content creation and distribution.
- Nutritional supplement wholesale, resale, manufacture, or consulting.
Have a great idea for how we can work together that we haven't thought of yet? We'd love to explore it. Give us a holler!